Saturday, November 22, 2014

the 5th day

the 5th day:

In this day i  did many things , I made the interview and the survey and we helped out the students at the candle workshop .it was very interesting thing to do and for it was first I see how they make the candle , they make in different shapes and colors for example today we made candels for the UAE national day which presents UAE flag also they can make all shapes like hearts ,mini houses etc….  .
I really enjoyed helping them out how to choose the correct color for the flag and how to operate the candle heater .Like this activity really it gives confidence and knowledge about things how to do and

Creating different shapes of candles and these kind of work gave me good feeling about the volunteering which enhance my ability how to assist and make disable people happy .

                                                this is the candle which presents UAE flag
                                          this the candle heater
                                          this is the house which made from candle

                                          this is the raw candle powder

                            at the end this is the shapes and colors

No comments:

Post a Comment